A government watchdog group filed an ethics complaint against Sen. Larry Craig Tuesday, after revelations that the Idaho Republican pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges stemming from a lewd conduct complaint in Minneapolis.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a complaint with the Senate ethics committee seeking an investigation into whether Craig violated Senate rules by engaging in disorderly conduct.
Read all the juicy details of what went down in that airport men's bathroom here.
Idaho’s Larry Craig on the issues:
* Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
* Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
* Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation. (Jun 2000)
* Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
* Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)
**Thanks PerezHilton.com for the scoop and the photo!